Ganked from fang_uk
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
Earth. It’s easier to breathe here.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
None. This phone is too new to have missed any calls yet.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Old-style dial phone
7. What shirt/t-shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Sometimes. But the glue is so hard to wash off.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
Bright. It’s easier to read, see the keyboard, or see the person under me.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I’m very glad I got the chance to meet him. 🙂
12. What does your watch look like?
Bright shiny silver all around. If I had a nest I’d keep it there.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Leaving the Imogen Heap concert in search of food.
14. What did the last text message you received on your cellphone say?
“Getting out early, don’t need pick up.”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 15 miles away.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
*scratches head* Film?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
So far, my current age.
22. Your worst enemy?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Krispy Kreme Koffee?”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly, absolutely. Being able to fly could make me a million dollars, but a million dollars couldn’t make me fly.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
‘Wandering Star’ covered by Kid Beyond
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Riverview, MI, then Navy boot camp
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Taking a shower. My partner at the time came home from work when he heard the news and told me. At first I thought he was making a bad joke until I went to the TV and saw for myself.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Report them, but don’t stress about it too much.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Usually, but sometimes lapse into selfishness or disinterest.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Already have one on my left arm. The next one would probably be some kind of glyph or sigil on the back of my shoulder, or a tribal armband.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Except to Florida or Los Angeles.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
The Wiccan rede: “An ye harm none, do as thou wilt”
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wedding band, cell phone, wallet.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Toss up between Toronto and Seattle.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
eggs, bagel, diet Pepsi
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
*scratches head* Paper?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Nothing. I have no idea what he did after he dumped me.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
That my father’s family is listed in Thomas Jefferson’s guest book at Monticello.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Suit and tie, for mrimp‘s mother’s funeral. 🙁
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My stomach, from the burger and beer I had at 1am.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Several times. But I always went back for more.