The Newlywed Meme!
I answered these questions about roadster_guy, and he then answered them too. Both answers posted!
1. They are watching TV. What are they watching?
What Aaron said: Food Network
What I said: Project Runway
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing do they get on their salad?
3. What’s one food this person doesn’t like? What’s one food this person could not live without?
A: Fried Chicken
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders..
A: used to be Gin & Tonic
R: Gin & Tonic
5. Where did he/she go to high school?
A: Parkway Central High, St. Louis MO
R: Troy High, Troy MI
6. What size shoe do they wear?
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be…
A: Sports cars
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich?
9. This person could eat ______every day.
A: Fried chicken
R: Chinese food
10. Favorite cereal?
A: Honey Bunches of Oats
R: Grape Nuts
11. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing?
12. Favorite sports team?
13. Who will he/she vote for?
14. What is their sign?
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn’t?
A: Spend so much time in front of the computer
R: Sneeze so loudly
16. How many states has this person lived in?
17. What is his/her heritage?
A: Eastern European: Byelorussian, Hungarian, Slovak, and Lithuanian
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday. What kind do you bake?
A: something from Kroger
R: Chocolate with chocolate frosting
19. Did he/she play sports in high school?
A: Hell no!
20. This person could spend hours…
A: Chatting online? Looking at porn?
R: Cruising Recon
21. He/She wants a new…
A: Sports car
22. The CD I would probably find in their vehicle is…
A: Sarah Maclachlan?
R: Brandi Carlile
23. What can you do that will guarantee a laugh from him/her?
R: Make snarky comments at the TV?
24. Does he/she get along well with their family?
A: Sure! As long as they keep a couple hundred miles between them…
25. If money were not an object, I would buy him/her…
A: A sports car collection!
R: Whichever really expensive car he’s lusting after that day.
Ouch, I only got 12.5 out of 25. I thought I knew him!!